Our mission is to develop, manage and execute all manpower and personnel plans, programs and policies — across all Army Components — for the entire Army team. Our vision for the human resource enterprise is a team of HR professionals dedicated to supporting and empowering Soldiers, Civilians, Families and Veterans worldwide in an era of persistent conflict. We will recruit, retain and sustain a high quality volunteer force through innovative and effective enterprise solutions. We will ensure HR readiness of the Total Army across the full spectrum of operations.
- Register for DS Logon
Department of Defense Self Service Logon (DS Logon) is a joint Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DoD) initiative to provide Service Members, Veterans, Retirees, and other beneficiaries access to DoD and VA benefits. DS Logon is accepted by several VA and DoD websites, including TRICARE, My HealtheVet, myDoDBenefits, VA for Vets, and eBenefits. Depending on your status, your DS Logon account allows you to access, administer or view certain benefits including TRICARE, Group Life Insurance (SGLI) and VA Compensation, Pension, Education, Burial and Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Benefits.
Want to register for DS Logon? Visit the DS Logon Registration Page.
Army Related: Memos/Messages
Army News Feeds
- Mobile app to diagnose head injuries scores FDA clearance
- Soldier for life reaches out to gold star families
- Army thanks Soldier for confronting unethical behavior online
- Army family of nine receives basement make-over for Christmas
- Volunteers adorn 230,000 gravesites at Arlington National Cemetery during Wreaths Across America eve