Retirement Services Office (RSO)
Pay and Calculators
Recruiting, Pay and Retention
- Date Initially Entered Military Service (DIEMS) - This is the date an individual was initially enlisted, inducted, or appointed in a regular or reserve component of a uniformed service as a commissioned officer, warrant officer, or enlisted member. This date is used solely to indicate which retirement plan a member is under.
- Military Compensation (OSD) - Military Pay & Benefits web site. Topics include: Pay and Allowances, Retirement, Benefits, Survivors Benefits and the Thrift Savings Plan.
- Pay and Entitlements (DFAS) - Defense Finance and Accounting Service with information for Soldiers - active and retired - and Survivor Benefit Plan Annuitants.
- U.S. Army Recruiting Command (USAREC)
- Career Status Bonus (CSB)/REDUX - This calculator takes into account your retirement expectations; the year you will retire, your age at that time, your years of service and grade, and then calculates the value of your CSB using current economic factors or factors you select.
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) Rate Tables - This table lets you determine the benefit paid to surviving spouse/children of certain disabled veterans.
- Retirement - Final Pay - This calculator estimates your retirement pay flow under the Final Pay retirement system.
- Retirement High 3 Allows you to estimate your retirement pay based on the year you retire, the number of years of service and your pay grade upon retirement.
- Social Security Quick Calculator This calculator can not access your earnings record, but it does give an accurate estimate based on information that you provide.
- Retirement - Reserve Component The Calculate Retired Pay Application enables Army Reserve Soldiers (retiring at age 60) to estimate their retirement pay. For AGR Soldiers retiring with an Active Duty retirement please visit the Office of the Secretary of Defense Military Compensation site.
- Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) Reserve Component Calculator The Survivor Benefit Plan Calculator projects your costs and benefits for participation in the Reserve Component Survivor Benefit Plan (RCSBP).
- Social Security Administration Retirement/Disability/Survivor This calculator allows you to estimate your Social Security benefit.
- Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) Calculator This calculator allows you to estimate the cost of the SBP for your spouse, your children, a combination of the two, or a supplemental SBP.
- Thrift Savings Program Calculators A variety of calculators enabling you to estimate the growth of your TSP account, estimate loan payments, estimate what your account balance would provide in monthly annuity payments, and many more.