Deployment Cycle Support Process - (DCS)
Units or individuals are alerted for possible deployment and undergo preparation. During the mobilization stage, DCS tasks consisting of administrative actions, briefings, training, counseling, and medical evaluations are completed to ensure all Soldiers and their families are prepared for extended deployments.
NOTE - In order to view the 'Speaker Notes' from the PowerPoint files, 'Right Click' the link below, select 'Save Target As', save the document to your hard drive and then open it with PowerPoint. To view the speakers notes you have to 'Click' on 'View' (in top toolbar) and then 'Notes Page'.
- "Taking Care of Business" Commander's Training Brief and Personal Readiness Checklist
- Play All Videos 18:27 min.
- "Taking Care of Business" Predeployment Individual Chapters
- 10 Tough Facts About Combat (Pre-Deployment Battlemind Training for Leaders)
- 10 Tough Facts About Combat Brochure (Pre-Deployment Battlemind Training for Leaders)
- Armys Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
- CONUS Replacement Center Website
- DA Form 5305 Family Care Plan
- DD Form 2795 (Predeployment Health Assessment Questionnaire)
- Official Army website for benefits information and planning tools
- Pre-Deployment Battlemind Training for Soldiers
- Pre-Deployment Battlemind Training for Soldiers Brochure
- Pre-Deployment Battlemind Training for Spouses Brochure
- Preventive Medicine Health - Afghanistan
- Preventive Medicine Health - Generic
- Preventive Medicine Health - Iraq
- Suicide Awareness Briefings for Soldiers and Leaders
- Suicide Prevention Manual
- Army G-1 Suicide Prevention Website
- TRICARE 101 Benefits