Deployment Cycle Support Process - (DCS)
Soldiers and DA civilians continue the process of reintegrating into their families, communities, and civilian jobs. The reconstitution stage begins after completing post-deployment recovery and administrative requirements. Administrative actions, briefings, training, counseling, and medical evaluations are completed during the reconstitution stage.
NOTE - In order to view the 'Speaker Notes' from the PowerPoint files, 'Right Click' the link below, select 'Save Target As', save the document to your hard drive and then open it with PowerPoint. To view the speakers notes you have to 'Click' on 'View' (in top toolbar) and then 'Notes Page'.
- Army Career and Alumni Program (ACAP)
- Army Safety Information
- Handbook, Unit RESET Update JUNE 2010
- Marital Assessment Instrument
- Official Army website for benefits information and planning tools
- Post-Deployment Health Reassessment (for Soldiers who redeployed more than 90 days ago)
- Substance Abuse
- Suicide Awareness Briefings for Soldiers and Leaders
- Suicide Prevention Manual
- Army G-1 Suicide Prevention Website
- TRICARE 101 Benefits