Our mission is to develop, manage and execute all manpower and personnel plans, programs and policies — across all Army Components — for the entire Army team. Our vision for the human resource enterprise is a team of HR professionals dedicated to supporting and empowering Soldiers, Civilians, Families and Veterans worldwide in an era of persistent conflict. We will recruit, retain and sustain a high quality volunteer force through innovative and effective enterprise solutions. We will ensure HR readiness of the Total Army across the full spectrum of operations.
G1 All Hands Townhall Meeting from 6 FEB 2013
OCPA U.S. Army Veteran's Day Video
- OMB Memo on Immediate Review of Financial Systems IT Projects as of 28 June 2010
- Mr. Peter Orszag's Blog entry as of 28 June 2010
- OMB Memo on IT Investment Baseline Management Policy as of 27 June 2010
- Performance Improvement Guidance: Management Responsibilities and Government Performance and Results Act Documents as of 25 June 2010
- Reforming the Federal Government’s Efforts to Manage Information Technology Projects as of 25 June 2010
Heads Up: IT Reform Memos/Messages
- Register for DS Logon
Department of Defense Self Service Logon (DS Logon) is a joint Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DoD) initiative to provide Service Members, Veterans, Retirees, and other beneficiaries access to DoD and VA benefits. DS Logon is accepted by several VA and DoD websites, including TRICARE, My HealtheVet, myDoDBenefits, VA for Vets, and eBenefits. Depending on your status, your DS Logon account allows you to access, administer or view certain benefits including TRICARE, Group Life Insurance (SGLI) and VA Compensation, Pension, Education, Burial and Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Benefits.
Want to register for DS Logon? Visit the DS Logon Registration Page.
- New website answers questions about NSPS.
- Lieutenant General Thomas P. Bostick appointed as new DCS G-1.
- Enlisted Involuntary Early Separation Program policy was posted on 17 Nov 2009.
- G1 News Story: Transferring Post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits to Family Members 1:51 min. Determine if your dependents are eligible for transferred Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits: Visit this site.
- The Personnel Policy Guidance - (PPG) was updated on 17 May, 2013.
- Click here if you have questions about the “Warrior Transition Unit (WTU) – Consolidated Guidance (Administrative)” Click here to view the latest version of the document.
- The EO Network (EO Net) enhances the way EO professionals communicate and support Soldiers, civilians, and leaders. The EO Net provides one-stop access for relevant EO information that is web-based, accessible to anyone with a valid AKO account (all compos, CONUS or OCONUS, Active, Guard, or Reserve), operating in a deployed or garrison environment is now available online.
- ArmyTaskForceBehavHealth Final Memos
- Redacted DAIG Insp Rpt on BH, DES and IDES
- ATFBH Corrective Action Plan 5 March 13
- USA Med Com Ombudsman Audit
Army Related: Memos/Messages
Army News Feeds
- Paratroopers, Special Forces Soldiers, Fayetteville community celebrate National Airborne Day
- Internships connecting Americans with their Army
- Back to School Campaign focuses on improving student performance
- SMA Chandler visits Brooke Army Medical Center, presents Purple Heart
- U.S. Army officer competes for one-way ticket to Mars