Information on this page is provided to enhance your comprehension of uniform policies established within the updated AR 670-1 and the new accompanying DA Pam.
AR 670-1 and DA Pam 670-1 are located on the Army Publishing Directorate's web page at the following links:
NOTE: If previous versions of publications or training appear after clicking the link, please clear your internet history and/or restart your machine. This will clear your cache and delete any old pages stored on your computer.
The following links provide training to coincide with current uniform policies
This training covers most significant uniform policy changes. The following links provide portions of the training.
Click here to download the PDF version of the full training.
- Punitive Policies & Separate Publications (PDF)
- Male Grooming Standards (PDF)
- Female Grooming Standards (PDF) Summary of Female Hairstyle Changes (PDF)
- Fingernails, Jewelry & Dental Ornamentation (PDF)
- Tattoo, Branding & Body Mutilation (PDF)
- Activity Tracker (PDF)
- Gold Star & Next of Kin Lapel Buttons (PDF)
- Other Updates & Clarification (ID Tags & Glasses; Bags; Wear of Uniforms at National, Regional, & Local Events; Courtesies & Use of Electronic Devices; Official Travel; Civilian Clothes; Umbrella; Insignia Representing Regimental Affiliation; Wear of Badges) (PDF)
- Nominative Senior Enlisted Leader Collar Insignia (PDF)
- How to Recommend Changes (PDF)
As an exception to DA Pam 670-1, paragraph 4-1b, the authorized units and/or personnel listed below may wear the Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) and Fire Resistant OCP (in areas other than combat areas of operation) during the implementation phase of Army-wide transition to OCP.
- 75th Ranger Regiment, effective 3 October 2014 (PDF)