Military Personnel - (MP)
CRC Proponency Transfer
In accordance with the HQDA MOU, G-3/5/7 is the new proponent for the CONUS Replacement Center.
Provides information on the CO-ADOS application procedures and provides examples of a DA Form 4187, Unit Roster and CO-ADOS orders process diagram.
- ASA (M&RA) Memo dated 21 Feb 08
- ALARACT Message 193/2006
- ALARACT Message 008/2006
- DA Form 4187 - CO-ADOS
- DA Form 4187 - Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP)
- Unit Roster
- Mobilization Calculation Tool
Provides soldiers affected by Stop Loss with implementing guidance and a detail matrix, by component (e.g. Active Army and Ready Reserve), showing which voluntary separation actions are affected and not affected by Stop Loss.
- Active Army Enlisted Stop Loss Matrix (18 Mar 02)
- Active Army Officer Stop Loss Matrix (28 Feb 02)
- ARNG Enlisted Stop Loss Matrix (9 May 02)
- ARNG Officer Stop Loss Matrix (9 May 02)
- USAR Enlisted Stop Loss Matrix (9 May 02)
- USAR Officer Stop Loss Matrix (9 May 02)
Provides Active Component soldiers affected by Stop Move with the Army-wide announcement and detailed implementing guidance.
HRC-A MILPER Message
ADME Procedural Guidance
Provides guidance on the Active Duty Medical Extension (ADME) Program.
Medical Retention Processing
Provides guidance on medical readiness processing for mobilized RC Soldiers - MRP documents apply to those currently on mobilization orders.
Individual Dwell Time (IDT) Deployment Policy as of November 2007