Retirement Services Office (RSO)
Military retirees have earned many benefits and entitlements by their years of faithful service. Over the years, like anything else in life, there have been changes and modifications. It is important to all retirees to maintain a working knowledge of their benefits and entitlements in order to take full advantage of them and to use them to the fullest extent.
The information provided here is to help Retired Soldiers and their Families members understand their benefits and not have to depend on rumors, myths or misinformation.
In addition to the information presented here, Retired Soldiers should maintain their copies of the Army Echoes which also outlines changes in benefits and entitlements.
Information for Retired Soldiers and Family Members - top
- Casualty Assistance Checklist - PDF 1,355 Kb (posted 3/11)
- Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC)
- Concurrent Retirement and Disability Pay (CRDP)
- DoD Actuary's Retiree Statistics
- Retirement Services Offices
- Portrait of Retired Soldiers and Spouses - DOC 283 Kb
- VA benefits for Soldiers exposed to Agent Orange or other herbicides
- Army Career and Alumni Program (ACAP)
Uniformed Services Former Spouses Protection Act (USFSPA) - PDF 227 Kb
The USFSPA outlines the treatment of retired pay and the Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) as property, it also provides information on a former spouses eligibility for an identification card.
Retirement Services Frequently Asked Questions - DOC 35 Kb
For individual questions regarding Retirement, please contact your Retirement Services Officer.